IH 3788 2+2 Tractor - International Harvestor 3788

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Oct 19, 2024 1:03 PM (98 views)
Colona Illinois

I have for sale my 3788 2+2. I retired 3 years ago and sold all of my machinery except this tractor, I had planned to restore as it is very good mechanically but just wasn't cosmetically pretty.
I've always loved the 2+2, in fact a 3588 was the first tractor I ever drove.
I have it almost done but have just lost interest in continuing the project. I used this for hauling wagons mostly, the remotes have been changed to Pioneer, valve cover gasket replaced all new hoses, air conditioning converted all fluids are fresh and has been painted. Led lights make visability better than a new machine. The tractor does not burn oil and the TA is excellent, always properly used. It is going to need tires as these are only about 25% and some minor reasembly to finish. This is one of the good ones and I have maintained it very well. Hours are 3700ish but the dash stopped working towards the end of my last year, I haven't got to that part of the restoration.
I used this tractor up until the day I stopped farming. I don't have the boot but do have the decal set that will be included.

$12000

For Sale
$12,000 USD
563-529-3838

(Delete all cookies set by this site)