Goodyear Optitrac DT830 900/60R32 Tire - Goodyear Optitrac DT830

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Apr 21, 2024 10:50 AM (123 views)
Baileyville, KS

This is a used Goodyear Optitrac DT830 900/60R32 that we took off of our combine during harvest last year. The tire has good tread, but does has stubble damage as you can see from the picture. I believe the tire was original to the combine, so would estimate it to be about 10 years old. The bead does have one chunk out of it which I believe you can see in the pictures.

Here is the story on the tire. This tire had gone flat over winter, so before wheat harvest last year we took it off, patched the hole in the tire where the rubber had cracked, and put a tube in it. We made it through wheat harvest with no problem and were over half done with corn harvest when the tube sprang a leak. Since we were in the middle of harvest we didn't want to mess with this tire anymore, so put a different tire on. So we made it over about 300 acres with the tube in the tire. Now that harvest is over I took a look at the tire and tube and found that the leak in the tube was not where we had patched the tire, but a different location where there was a crack in the rubber of the tire. I have tried to show in the picture where the tire is cracked that caused the hole in the tube. I think you could potentially patch that location of the tire, and then put a tube in it and be good to go. But we already moved on, so seeing if someone else wants to take a chance on this tire. It might work well on a floater or grain cart that gets a little fewer miles on it than a combine.

If there are any questions, let me know!

For Sale
$100 USD or best offer

(Delete all cookies set by this site)