Touchscreen OEM LCD Repair JD 2600, 2630, 4600, 7" - John Deere 2600, 2630, 4600,

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Apr 16, 2024 8:20 PM (805 views)
Clarkfield, MN 56223

Repair service for the John Deere 2600, 2630, 4600, 4640, 7" armrest command center.

AgTouchscreens.com

The images below are before and after repair examples. Ship your display to AgTouchscreens for a complete repair of the display and touch screen replacement. I work with John Deere and Precision Ag dealers and also directly with farmers. References can be provided.

Why choose AgTouchscreens for your repair?
-I have been in the business of repairing touch screen monitors and supplying direct oem touch screens
to dealers and farmers for a decade.
-Repair by AgTouchscreens will keep your display original. The OEM LCD is repaired of defects caused by
the gel.
-The touch screen is a vital component for display function so quality is key! I do not use off-brand,
generic touch screens that can be purchased online. Even multi-location, big-box ag repair center is
resorting to a cheap touch screen and lcd which can reduce the longevity of the display.

This service will fix common symptoms including:
-Non-responsive touch screen by finger or stylus
-The dreaded bubble around the edge (If ignored, this issue can lead to a much larger repair expense)
-Elimination of the sticky “gel” that may be leaking out of the frame of the display.
-After the repair, it will not bubble again since the gel is removed.

Supported John Deere Displays:
John Deere 2600
John Deere 2630
John Deere 4600, extend, aremrest
John Deere 4640
John Deere 7" command Center, arm rest

Keywords: John Deere, 2630, bubble, GS3, digitizer, touchscreen, repair, replacement, touchscreens, touch, screen, touch panel

(320)981-0405 (Text, Call, WhatsAPP)
Email: [email protected]

For Sale

(Delete all cookies set by this site)