SALE PENDING 1992 9230 3pt PTO PS It will buff out - Case IH 9230

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Apr 09, 2020 5:53 PM (1543 views)
Coleharbor ND

SALE PENDING For sale my 1992 9230 tractor. Great little grain cart tractor. Has 8100 hours. I pulled a 16 row planter and cart mostly. Has 4 hydraulic SCVs and a quick hitch for the 3 point. 14.9-46 tires that look original fine for cart work but if you intend to do a lot of tillage I would consider them tired. Still in her work clothes from corn load out at the bin site. Daughter looked out the window and said hey there is fire coming from down at the grain dryer. We scurried down there to discover all the glass was gone and the inside front duals tires exploded. She was an easy starting 8.3L engine 240 horsepower. 12 speed power shift with the skip shift. Hold the button on the pulser and she goes from 1st to 4th in one jump not sure if the brain box survived the conflagration. It will up shift with the button on the pulser skipping 4th to 6th, 6th to 8th. Or just jump one gear at a time up or down if you want. Paint could use an application of color back. PTO and 3 point in back of the fuel tank did not have any damage.

I am open to negotiating price in person.

Sold
Best offer
(701)516-4910

(Delete all cookies set by this site)