AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hyland seed company Ontario.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

BigNorsk
Posted 9/15/2006 22:27 (#44087 - in reply to #43941)
Subject: RE: Hyland seed company Ontario.

Rolla, ND
The DSM I have known have all been pretty good guys. I don't know what you said, but I do know that their training at one time at least included the concept of the customer that costs more than he is worth and that you are better off if they give their business to someone else. Maybe you convinced him that you were one of those customers that cost money to do business with.

I realize that people are under pressure and sometimes say things in ways that aren't the nicest, but noone has any business thinking that just because someone is an employee that they are there to be abused and be a personal punching bag there really isn't any reason that employees should just have to take it. Most farmers are very professional and treat people well, if they are mad, there is a reason, but some people just seem to think that being mad all the time is normal. They end up getting poor service because it doesn't matter, they are mad anyway so you might as well get the job done for the guy that appreciates it and let the mad guy sit. If he decides to favor someone else by chewing him out all the time, well that guy is just lucky to have the business I guess.

Marv
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)