AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yields
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

usafarmer
Posted 9/6/2006 18:46 (#41878 - in reply to #41633)
Subject: Re: Yields

Newfane NY
I see you did nothing wrong. You did what your salesman told you to do with his corn. It turned out your P salesman lost. Had the same comments your are getting last year after I harvested my test plot. Told the Seedway man I wanted to do a plot against my Bird corn. It would be planted on my driest ground and the Bird would have Poncho 250 and no GMO. Brought me a corn with no Poncho and preceded to tell me Poncho was a waste of my money here. Each repeated test Bird beat the Seedway. After the harvest I was told it was not a fair test as mine had Poncho on. I said "so, I told you about the Poncho before the test" Then they said they gave me the wrong corn as it was not drought tollerant. I said "so, I told you it would be planted on dry ground". This year they brought me corn with Poncho 1250. Thru many questions they said they had no way to put Poncho on last year and this year they do.........I hate when I get blantent crap like that. All this GMO stuff is just tools we can use to make more money, some work and some do not on this farm. My Bird with HxLL seems to be looking good. If the combine agrees I will plant more HxLL. John
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)