AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Glyphosate Damage Test Report?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Tom Russell
Posted 8/8/2006 07:12 (#33720 - in reply to #33647)
Subject: Re: Glyphosate Damage Test Report?

McLeod County Minnesota
You have my apology it I caused the discussion to get off course. I didn’t realize mentioning my recent experience with a generic product that may relate to your problem would evoke such a firestorm. Oh well, grain prices are down, fuel prices are up, and farmers have time to complain about the weather. What else is new!

Back to your comment, I have no idea what impact .088 parts per million would have. That doesn’t sound like much but it may be enough to do the damage you have. Can you get any help from your agricultural extension service at your state university? I had better not pass along my experience as it could cause another firestorm.

Feel free to email for clarification.

I edited my comment regarding an off brand substitute for Roundup which could have been the spark that lit the fire under those who own stock in an herbicide producer or have a hate phobia for Monsanto. One has to be extremely careful not to incite emotions that seem to be present during times of extreme emotional stress. Maybe this being an election year further causes mental anguish.

Edited by Tom Russell 8/8/2006 09:49
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)