AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Two Pass Liberty on Large Waterhemp
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

dmswil
Posted 6/24/2024 17:11 (#10786072)
Subject: Two Pass Liberty on Large Waterhemp

mascoutah, IL
Long story short replanted a field of enlist beans on the 30 of May. Left the front 65 acres and tore up the back 35. Only got 1/2 inch on the pre but the field I planted across the road the same day was still very clean. I assumed this one was also but when I went into today it had quite a few 8-16 inch waterhemp. Not real thick but enough to be concerned. Guess I should have got off my butt and walked 3/4 mile each way a few times to look at it. Anyway sprayed today with 3lb AMS, clethodim, 3 oz anthem max and 43oz generic liberty. It’s what I had in the sprayer when I got there. Should have probably turned around and picked up some Enlist one but didn’t. Running by myself and would have had to run 50 miles to my supplier as I am fresh out of supply. Pretty darn sure I won’t kill them all if any. Anybody had luck knocking waterhemp down this size with two shots of liberty? Would add enlist this time but don’t think that will help once they are dinged up. Was going to run another 43 oz in 7-8 days with AMS. Anything else to add? Only plus is the field is way off the road and I’m the only one that can see it.

Edited by dmswil 6/24/2024 17:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)