AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dry Fertilizer Fiasco
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

javelin281
Posted 6/13/2024 09:34 (#10773156 - in reply to #10773030)
Subject: RE: Dry Fertilizer Fiasco

Eastern Nebraska
I’ve been out of town for a conference while this whole thing went down, but my brother said nothing is burned at the moment.

After getting the first mess figured out, I got a phone call from the coop saying that they didn’t actually mess up the mix and that they just entered the invoice incorrectly. I then got text from my brother saying that the next load looked completely than the first ones (first ones were white and this one was purple) and he asked the worker about it. The worker said he didn’t remember if it really was an invoicing error or not but I think it’s safe to assume the first two loads were wrong as every load after them was the same purple color. I had already adjusted the rates to account for this so it didn't hurt anything other than my trust.

You’ll never believe what happened the next day. Yep, you guessed it, I got another phone call. The pin came out while my brother was turning on the headlands and the cart tipped backwards. I don’t know how the cotter pin wiggled out but I’m very thankful it didn’t happen on the road. The power beyond ports got damaged, which was an easy fix but really tied the whole circus together.

At this rate I don’t think I’ll ever leave the state again.

(73992000304__AA41C36D-562A-4212-BB9B-E00B26310723 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 73992000304__AA41C36D-562A-4212-BB9B-E00B26310723 (full).jpeg (136KB - 12 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)