AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Best Post Emerge Program E3 Soybeans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Skyhighballoon(MO)
Posted 6/13/2024 07:38 (#10773038 - in reply to #10772520)
Subject: RE: Best Post Emerge Program E3 Soybeans

Pilot Grove, Missouri
Central Missouri, 4.3 E3 beans finally planted 5/30 right after a field cultivator pass the day before and were 100% clean to start. I plan Liberty/Enlist/Cleth/Anthem Maxx (first time for me) and 3 lbs of dry AMS this year. Did Liberty/Enlist/Cleth/Outlook/3 lbs dry AMS last few years with very good results but had a few escapes as the Outlook doesn't last as long but was the right choice the last couple years with the 2 year drought here.

Beans will be at the 3 week mark next Wednesday and plan to hit them as the weeds are all still very small as seeing very definite weed pressure. I am a very STO so have mine done by a local independent ag company (neighbor's son is a 1/2 owner). He suggested leaving out the Enlist for the first post pass and using in a 2nd. I know my mix will give some burn but I am not brave enough to skip the Enlist on a Liberty pass as the combo is what smokes the waterhemp here. If the Zidua does it job I should not need a 2nd post pass in 15" rows after they canopy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)