AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

insurance companies
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Birddy
Posted 5/2/2024 16:31 (#10726401 - in reply to #10726292)
Subject: RE: insurance companies

ND

tillage-director - 5/2/2024 14:09 Don’t take this personally but insurance companies suck. In my area, I have one choice for coverage. I have 2 choices of deductibles. 2500 and 5000. I asked about a 10,000+ deductible and they said nope sorry all we can do is 2500 or 5000. The premium difference between the 2 was about 100 bucks. Then if you make a claim most of the time they dictate what they will and won’t cover after the fact. Also, a few days after my last premium was due then I get an invitation to their board meeting where they are going to have prizes and a meal. How about skipping the prizes and meal and give me a break on my premium instead? Auto insurance is just as bad. Back when I had a newer car I hit a deer and they hassled me about that claim. So I dropped full coverage because it’s useless anyway, and fixed my cars myself then next 5 times I hit animals. So yea they are crooks. It’s a big Ponzi scheme. Get rid of insurance for a lot of things, especially healthcare, and watch prices drop overnight

You are lazy, and only one choice, BS............shop around.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)