AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NE Soil Builder
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 4/17/2024 14:48 (#10710258 - in reply to #10710230)
Subject: RE: NE Soil Builder

nc ks
NE Soil Builder - 4/17/2024 13:11

kb ag - 4/17/2024 09:05 I think that is what is wrong with ne dirtstirrer's approach on this site. This is a site to share ideas of what works and what doesn't, not a site to sell your advice or products. Coming on here and telling everyone they are simpletons and doing it wrong is not the spirit of this site, especially when you don't provide the answers to what everyone is doing wrong. This site is for the free exchange of ideas and knowledge between farmers. Ne dirtstirrer violates that spirit on every level and whether you or he doesn't like the shady label, it fits. The guys you speak of like Ed actually shared knowledge.
all i read from KB ag is criticism. Please tell me what information in the Cost per acre of PB cost so threatening? No I do not sell PB. And no I do not farm. What does that have to do with anything about me teaching myself a better way to make the soil better? What harm is it that I am researching how to stop nitrates from leaching in the water for the past 60 years? Maybe in all your wisdom KBAG,  you can tell all of us your solutions.  I have them, but most of you "producers" don't want to know because yer married to the status quo of just keep doin it cause the neighbor does. Most of you are scarred to do something different because you might fail, and the neighbor will take that ground away from you.  That is why I am trying to explain there is better ways these days to do things. But for whatever reason, some hafta throw stones, because their ego's won't support things that are better ways to do things. Just because grandpa and dad did it, then that's the way we still do it. You're scared to study, learn research things that isn't in your comfy zone, so it just cannot work. I've posted here before to check out Dr Elaine Ingham, but no one wants to admit that they are too lazy...it's way easier to criticize guys like me explaining the options that getting uncomfortable in a safe manner will work easily. So many salesman have come and gone because they didn't do the hard work of trying to build the soil, instead of just selling something. So, some of you haven't had much luck so you blame the product but not the reason it failed. And when you don't find out why, you just become stagnant. You all better pay attention to what is going on in Europe. it is coming this way, and you'd better be prepared. If Biden gets re-elected...it will be here way faster than I want it to. But, I am preparing, and changes will be devastating to the people who are not ready. Will you be ready when big brother starts restricting what you can use and how much  for fertilizers? Don't think it won't happen cause we have seen how the government can do things whenever and whatever they want. 

I am going to try one more time for your sake, although it is probably a further waste of my time. An actual expert(as opposed to a self proclaimed one as yourself) engages fully with those that may not have the grasp of a subject that they do. An actual expert realizes that they learn something every time they talk to someone no matter what the other person's knowledge base is. You are here to sell yourself and that is abundantly clear. You know nothing about how any of us farm, but yet you project ignorance on us all. I am putting you on ignore, I've had my fun tangling with your odd personality, but I am done. I actually wish you well and to prosper, but not on ag talk. By and large we are a different breed than you and really don't need you, but that is my personal opinion.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• RE: NE Soil Builder - illinidirtfarmer : 4/17/2024 19:41
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - sand85 : 4/17/2024 21:00
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - NE Soil Builder : 4/17/2024 20:31
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - Pvafarm : 4/17/2024 06:59
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - Baby Robin : 4/17/2024 08:02
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - kb ag : 4/17/2024 09:05
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - Niese : 4/17/2024 09:24
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - dko_scOH : 4/17/2024 09:31
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - high crop : 4/17/2024 21:11
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - MNfarmer85 : 4/18/2024 00:37
  • RE: NE Soil Builder - Dan Michigan : 4/17/2024 13:11