AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pivot Bio on Bayer Preceon Corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NE Soil Builder
Posted 4/14/2024 12:06 (#10706401 - in reply to #10703134)
Subject: RE: Pivot Bio on Bayer Preceon Corn

nebraska

LPaulson7 - 4/11/2024 14:54 Pivot Bio doesn't work...might add some biomass but isn't going to do anything about yield. Just another snake oil product, and yes I've done extensive testing on it.

If you don't know why it doesn't work, maybe you should find out. Not all products are the same. And, if big money is pushing it, like Bill Gates, well, what does he know about how soil works? Use common sense to find the "SOIL BUILDERS" that are out here. There is a host of things that cause bacteria to fail. It usually takes a season or two, but it is still a selling world with companies trying and succeeding to get into the producers pockets. I listened to a farm show broadcast, explaining put some of this on, put some of that on, put more of this one, etc., and all it does is COSTS YOU MONEY! They even said that its not that bad to add an extra $15-$20.00 an acre. WHY? They do not BUILD SOIL! They are Moron advisers! Yep....put more on! Think about it guys! What we do at Carbon Connections. is build up the soil. and yes our products cost money...BUT, each season we reduce the amount of our program. Then, when the dirt starts changing back to soil, you will see things are changing for the better. And we reduce our products even more, until we become just a maintenance program. Yes, it works! We help mother nature, and then just step aside, and watch. No one can prove us wrong, because we follow what the soil tests, and sap tests is telling us. I am not being arrogant, just the common sense truth.    

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)