AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cloud seeding
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

JTN
Posted 4/10/2024 07:00 (#10701264 - in reply to #10700115)
Subject: RE: Cloud seeding

MN
vailcat - 4/9/2024 07:59

They think they are hero’s because the state tells them so until they walk in on a room full at a weather authority meeting and every person in there wants to end their hero program.

When we were going to have our vote no one from their side would even debate me in an open forum. They could only regurgitate the propoganda put out by the state. It such a sad thing really because those in power don’t listen they just jam it down everyone’s throats. It’ll be a massive celebration when we finally end this stuff.

When we ended ward county’s it was the longest continuously operated hail suppression program in the world. I listened to politicians for years tell me how popular it was and when our side absolutely destroyed them it was nothing but crickets. Like it never happened. Kind of reminds me of the Covid response and how now those who screwed up everything act like they never did.

“It such a sad thing really because those in power don’t listen they just jam it down everyone’s throats”

This seems to be a common theme across all of rural America……It’s supposed to be “We The People” Now it’s “I Got Money” let’s do it my way….
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)