AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oops!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jacob Bolson
Posted 2/17/2009 23:49 (#613350 - in reply to #613278)
Subject: RE: Jacob,

Iowa
John - 2/17/2009 23:08

If you watched it happen and had a camera at hand, would you NOT take a picture? If you did, how many people would you show it to?

The color of the planter has nothing to do with the situation so who cares who took the pics?

It's just a picture. Look at it, be glad it wasn't you, and move on.

John

plowboy - 2/17/2009 23:26

They look like reasonably good pictures to me, given that they were likely taken with consumer equipment or maybe even a cell phone.

I'd like to see some rationalization of your comment, because it doesn't make any sense to me. If I was there, and I had a camera, I would have taken the pic, and if I took it you can bet it would be on Machinery Talk the next day.

Why do you think the pictures are "unprofessional?" How and why would you have taken or posted them differently?

John & Mark-

I would have taken pictures as I take pictures of everything, but I would not have posted them online. From what I have been told, there is much more to the story about what happened than anyone has posted in this thread. That is where the professionalism aspect comes in. Seeing that a new user, with no location or e-mail address listed, posts pictures of an incident that took place when very few public eyes are around the show grounds, screams to me that it is CaseIH competitor. If what I have been told turns out to be false on what actually happened that day, then I have absolutely no problem standing corrected. Those of you that see posts where I'm wrong or off-target know that I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)