AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rant for the day, Headlights
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MNfarmer85
Posted 2/24/2019 01:22 (#7340360 - in reply to #7339098)
Subject: RE: Rant for the day, Headlights

South Central MN
Every major car maker does stuff different. My Olds Alero could just leave the lights on automatic, as the daytime running lights used the same fixture as the high beams but I know they weren't on full high. Could tell when the "regular" lights kicked on as the dash lights would dim, otherwise not much changed out front as the running lights were almost as bright as the regulars. Could tell it switched fixtures and when meeting another on the road could tell if they had running, regular, or highs on. Full high beam on mine lit up stuff very well.

The Dodge Journey I drive now have to manually turn on the lights, and doing so causes the dash and console to dim. Not happy with that setup at all. I'll have to dig around in the screen settings sometime to see if I can change that but doubt it.

Chrysler Town and Country vans have an automatic setting for the lights and seems the running lights are at least somewhat bright, not sure if they are brighter than the Alero's but better than the Journey.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)