AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fresh air coming down bathroom exhaust fans.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 2/7/2019 08:12 (#7302966)
Subject: Fresh air coming down bathroom exhaust fans.

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
This is our first winter in our Yuma home so still learning the ropes of AZ living, so far loving it. We have two bathrooms, both equipped with exhaust fans. What baffles me is when the furnace runs I can tell it's pulling fresh air down through these exhaust fans into the house as I can feel the cooler fresh air coming down from both of them. When I changed the furnace air filters when we first got down here I could tell the furnace felt like it was starving for fresh air as it really sucked the filter in while the furnace was running, I don’t notice that on our Iowa home but we’re not talking apples to apples either.

When I take the cover off of the exhaust fan it’s almost like it’s a straight up shot to the outside world, just doesn’t seem right. The home is 15 years old so been running this way since new. Just curious from some of you other snowbirds down this way do you notice the same thing? The home is super tight, it’s amazing how clean it stays from dust and etc..

Cool down here this morning had to turn the heater on again last night, got down to 40 degrees,,, brrrrrr.

(008A5F8E-662E-422F-9F97-CACB35200215 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 008A5F8E-662E-422F-9F97-CACB35200215 (full).jpeg (128KB - 37 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)