AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SHOT show
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Kooch McNamara
Posted 1/23/2019 15:22 (#7266757 - in reply to #7266094)
Subject: RE: SHOT show

I've been 3 times. I assume your buddy will get you credentials through the company he works for and add you as an assistant or employee when they apply for those credentials. Not just anyone can get in as a guest of someone with a pass for the show.

If you do go bring your best walking shoes, this show is massive. I don't know how big the Sands convention center is square foot wise but Shot Show is bigger than any hunting or outdoors show I've ever been to by a long shot. Just to put it in perspevtive, the Remington company (booth) will cover just as much ground as a large machine shed or barn. Now think of all the other big manufacturers being in the same convention center too with their huge setups.

The main part of the show is two floors. The top floor will be the major gun, ammo, and accessories manufacturers. The second floor will be smaller manufacturers and more of your outdoor gadget type vendors like you'd see at any hunting show. There are some side rooms for military and police equipment manufacturers. It'll take you all of 2 days to cover the whole show, that's if you don't stop a long time at each booth. You really need 3 days to see it all without being rushed.

I highly recommend seeing it at least one time in your life if you're in to hunting and shooting. You'll see an interesting mix of people that's for sure and have a chance to meet some celebrities of the industry. You'll get a chance to put your hands on the latest and greatest toys. It's a great time to be in Vegas.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)