AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Posting for New Product?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

skidlift1
Posted 1/22/2019 08:59 (#7263417 - in reply to #7263064)
Subject: RE: Posting for New Product?

With 3 models and options, it is a little hard to post pricing without talking to a customer and finding there specific needs. Many websites like Bobcat as an example, do not post pricing on there website as well. Many have configurators to pick options and price, but at this point we have not had the funds to put that much time into our website. We are still a small company trying to focus on building a great product and stuff like that (advanced website) takes time.

We do sell direct in areas where we do not have dealers but always refer to a dealer if we have one in the area. We prefer to work through dealers but not all dealers these days are willing to stock much on there lots. They will order it for a customer but that does not help a person who wants to see the product beforehand. We are still working on building a dealer network.

That being said the pricing ranges from $9,900 to 16,900 depending on the model you pick. There are options such as 3-point attach plate adapter, extension legs, add-on attach plates, etc. If you would like specific pricing, please feel free to ping me at [email protected] or call me at 701-799-8228. I am happy to discuss with anyone.

We have sold to several customers who have fell off ladders on a grain bin or trimming trees and gotten hurt bad and purchased a lift after the fact. I think we have a great product that is safe and has been proven by many that it is a very safe and functional piece of equipment!

I hope that helps guys, thanks for the good feedback!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)