AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You never know who you’ll run into from AgTalk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

FJS
Posted 1/19/2019 18:51 (#7256962 - in reply to #7254936)
Subject: RE: You never know who you’ll run into from AgTalk

Tomball,Texas
PRNDL - 1/18/2019 21:12

FJS - 1/18/2019 19:43

Driving to the house from the mill tonight I look at my phone and notice an email,I open it,it’s a man from Ohio saying he got my info from AgTalk could I possibly look at a truck he’s interested in buying.I call him and get details,seller owns an ambulance company,I say huh my neighbors son owns an ambulance company.
I call the seller to find out where the truck is located and he tells me he acquired the truck on package deal and is just selling it to get his money out of it,he has it parked at his dads place by that dairy outside of Tomball.
The dump truck is sitting about 700’ from my feedmill across the fence at my neighbors place.
Not that big of a deal in a rural area but as big and populated as it is around here I just thought I’d let y’all know AgTalk makes this world smaller everyday.

https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=830037&posts=6#M7254595
Wow! That's just
amazing.....

Glad y'all were able to make the connection. Hope things work out.

I had my daughter look at this thread and she said who is this guy,I said it’s the guy I told y’all about that used to go fishing at Neidigk’s lake.
I told her I don’t know what his handle means,she tells me oh it’s Park,Reverse,Nuetral,Drive and Low the pulled up a video of a scene in a movie or tv show about that, I said it could be.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)