AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ChristianCafe? Has anyone on NAT met their SO there?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

nwksmilo
Posted 1/17/2019 11:36 (#7251347 - in reply to #7249777)
Subject: RE: ChristianCafe? Has anyone on NAT met their SO there?

Colby, KS

Was not on ChristianCafe, but did meet my wife 15 years ago on a now-defuct Christian-faith centered site called cpals.net.  

My advice is to give it a try.  It isn't easy for people of faith who are single to cross each others paths but the internet certainly can open doors for edifying fellowship and relationship building.   Just always be honest and super genuine.  The anonymity of the internet has taught it's users that they can be whatever they want to be online. But if the internet is the place of your relationships, then doing so builds your relationships on a lie.   Don't let the person you are online be different than the real you.  And be cautious (but expectant!) of that same genuineness in those you talk with.

Certainly, I would only recommend a faith-based place, which as I recall, ChristianCafe is.  Nowadays, the entirety of the secular dating world is "hookup"-centric and not something a person of faith should be involved with.  It's to the point now that when people ask how my wife and I met that I say "on the Internet, long before Tinder existed"  LOL

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)