AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Had prayers would like to have again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 1/3/2019 19:54 (#7218390 - in reply to #7218138)
Subject: RE: Had prayers would like to have again

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa

bridge tender - 1/3/2019 18:32 Lost a sister in law a few week backs it went very well ,thank for your prayers . We had to have Lola our daughers bulldog had to be put to sleep grand kids sure dont understand. I sure cant understand how i can be 63 years old and be so up set lola was 11 years old on friday , Now i have to tell grand daughter what happen in her life were's Lola. I watch here thank you i know we all deal we this Lola was a pup when she came here she was here when we had to have our chessie put down / she woudnt leave the grave She coming to the farm got to pick her up in Columbus and bring north

Do you see that you're not as much upset at the loss of the family pet, your heart is breaking because your child is/will be hurt. While the loss of the dog is hard, and no one wants to see that, it's the loss of your child's innocence, having to face that loss, that hurts the worst. And it won't get better thru the years, sadly. Our "kids" are 44 and 42, and my heart breaks for them every time life hands them a set-back. You have many prayers.....hopefully, this will be the last heartache for your daughter for a long, long time. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)