AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Calling it quits
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tmrand
Posted 1/4/2019 20:48 (#7220840 - in reply to #7220766)
Subject: RE: Calling it quits

Southeast Colorado
They actually had this trip scheduled for last year..............but Mom just had her 2nd hip replaced (10 years since her first).............and after this spring's fire where she lost her house, she chose to push it off a year. Most of the time she wanted to take these kids the summer between their Junior and Senior year of high school. She thought they'd probably be too busy after graduating and also they'd still seem a little like a kid instead of a full blown adult. I think it has been really cool. My son was first and he went to Russia (he was studying that in school at the time). My daughter was next and she went on a Mediterranean cruise where they saw Greece, Italy, and Turkey. Mom has now been to China, Germany, Egypt, England, France, Spain, and the above mentioned places. She's also been to Denmark with my sister in law so she's definitely been bit by the bug. So has my now 28 year old daughter. She's traveled way more than I ever have. Pretty cool. I think it's awesome that each grand kid has gotten to know their Grandma better in one on one situations. Pretty sure Grandma's opinion of each grandkid varies quite a bit now..............but that's alright too!

She has used the same travel agent for all of her trips and has gotten some really good deals by doing that. It's a lot more affordable than one would think.

Edited by tmrand 1/4/2019 20:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)