AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lost a great friend today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jdironman
Posted 11/17/2018 20:13 (#7111695)
Subject: Lost a great friend today

Nw Iowa
Sad day here as we just found out our employee who was like family to us died today. I hate to use the word employee because he was so much more than that.I Knew it was coming as he has been in hospice for last 10 days but we were hoping for a miracle. It is very difficult to watch someone go thru what he had to endure. We were very relieved when his pain seemed to subside last week.
His name was Brad. Brad never complained, always had a smile, never a bad word about anybody, always jumped in to help, managed his money and his family very well. Never swore and always polite. Has 5 children that are very close and great wife. Kind of a dream to have a guy like that and I had privilege of knowing him last 5 or 6 years. He was a good Christian man who lived his faith but didn't preach it. Cancer took him in less than 2 months. I don't remember of him being sick last 5 years. There is a huge hole in our hearts tonight for his family and loss of A good friend. Ask for prayers for his family tonight. They were all at his bedside tonight when it happened. I do know that he is in a place tonight that is beyond my comprehension. Truly a great loss for everybody that knew him.

Edited by jdironman 11/17/2018 20:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)