AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Where to go in Mexico or Carribean
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

wurtzy
Posted 11/14/2018 14:31 (#7105471)
Subject: Where to go in Mexico or Carribean

Valley, NE
This past April, The wife and I went to Mexico for the first time for her cousin's wedding. We stayed at the Secrets in Playa Mujeres for 7 days. It was absolutely amazing....no kids, great weather, great sights, awesome service, more beer and spirits that I could handle along with food, food, and some more food. With the weather getting cold again, the wife wants to plan another trip south. Maybe next year November sometime. ( I calve cows starting January 15th so Christmas- Easter wont be options) I loved the resort, but thought a few things could have been better: better food options (no lobster on this resort), bigger hot tubs, and having the bar open earlier. ( I'm an early riser and wouldn't mind having a orange beer or bloody mary in the morning with the sunrise). the pool at this resort had alot of nooks and pieces to it so a group of people could gather and hold up in one spot, that was good for the wedding group. It's likely we'll have a group of like minded freinds go with and have 8-10 of us. We are in our mid to low 30s.

So where have people gone and been completely blown away by the resort? My brother went to Excellence Punta Cana, and said it was absolutely amazing. We did a few excursions, but mostly just sit back and relax in the all-inclusive luxury without kids.

TIA

Edited by wurtzy 11/14/2018 15:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)