AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Calling somebody out?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WItitan2
Posted 11/5/2018 20:36 (#7087404)
Subject: Calling somebody out?

Pierce county WI
So I needed def in my semi today. Our cenex station in town only has one pump with Def and a satellite pump too that's convenient for semis. They have other pumps, but they are the drag around if you need to fill 2 tanks. Anyway, when I pulled up there was a little single axle straight truck blocking the pump. Not a big deal, but this guy didn't need def, or a satellite pump. The other pumps were open, but no big deal. I just waited. The other thing is, he could've pulled up after fueling. If a semi comes from the East they can't pull up, but this truck no problem. So I'm waiting........... 15 minutes later the guy strolls on out to the truck. Now, I'm not necessarily looking for trouble or confrontation, but isn't it our responsibility to point out bad behavior? I know in some instances, that can lead to an altercation, but I wasn't too worried. So I just told him that was very inconsiderate. He actually apologized. Hopefully next time he will think about blocking a pump, maybe not. The easy thing to do is to just complain, not do anything. So do you feel like its our responsibility to point out *#$hole behavior?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)