AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ever seen or experienced things you can’t explain?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Stout Farms
Posted 10/31/2018 06:18 (#7075130 - in reply to #7073764)
Subject: RE: Ever seen or experienced things you can’t explain?

I don't believe in ghosts, and I don't believe I ever will, but I have had an encounter with something one time that I never will forget.

I got home late one night, and by then it was pitch black. We had just got new cows in, and I went out to check on them. I walked in and they seemed fine. None seemed disturbed at the least, but I could feel that something was definitely not right. I walked in to see if one was sick or something, as maybe that was the feeling I was getting. Nope, nothing. I walked out, and turned to shut the gate. After shutting the gate, I turned to walk out the barn, and right where the barn door was, was a man standing there. At first I thought I was crazy and my eyes were playing tricks on me, but the longer I stared, the longer he stared back. I never did see his face. He turned and ran out and I chased him. I looked all around for about half an hour, and never found any trace of anything. I have never seen him since. I have no clue if someone was just out playing tricks for fun that night, or I was hallucinating. I asked mom and dad if they ever seen anything like that, and they said no and called me crazy. Things happen for a reason, but I can't find a reason for that. I don't even know what I saw.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)