AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is your definition of a true friend?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Stout Farms
Posted 10/26/2018 11:45 (#7066518 - in reply to #7066177)
Subject: RE: What is your definition of a true friend?

My definition of a true friend is someone who you can trust, someone who will be there for you, who might never ask for help but help you when you need it, and someone you can trust with anything.

I find people my age just friends, as they are very hard to trust. I have ever only had one true friend that was my age. I have told this story before on here,and I will tell it again.He passed away last summer when him, and both of his parents, became victims of a triple homicide. We known each other since the day we were born. We had the same classes, attended Boy Scouts, 4-H, FFA, sports, and went off roading together.He was the kind of person, that if he told you he was going to do something, he would do it. I could trust him with anything I had. I have some pretty good friends that you could call true friends, but in his honor, I will never have another true friend.

I find that most of my closest friends are my neighbors, and are 2-3x my age. I can trust them the way I could trust my other friend. They have helped me with stuff I would be too embarrassed to ask my family with. They are that good to me. They have helped me so much already in my short lifespan, that I could never possibly repay them. It is for that reason, that even if I am in the middle of the biggest project of my life, if they call, I will stop right then and there, and go help them. That is my version of a true friend.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)