AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My sincere apologies and goodbye
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MiradaAcres
Posted 10/23/2018 10:22 (#7060957 - in reply to #7060926)
Subject: RE: My sincere apologies and goodbye

scmn
I realized they are adults. I have also seen this dynamic in a lot of father/son operations. Watching a 75 year old man tell his 50 year old son that I will do it myself so it gets done right, or a wife saying that she seems to be the only one that can put the dishes in the dish washer, etc, etc. I went back and read more of the posts, she is trying to get by and is sharing her progress with all of us. The reality is she is saying what everyone else is thinking and they don't want to see the reality. She may have a chip on her shoulder that everyone was out to get her and wanted her to fail, but that is a reasonable assumption when operating a business with a lot of competition like farming where someone else would gladly take here ground off her hands.

As far as being a drama queen about quitting posting: she merely posted that she will no longer be posting due to the criticism from family and neighbors that she is receiving about her posts so that we know why she stopped. Every now and then you will see a shout out to a member to see it they are all right because the NAT family is concerned. With this post we will know why and won't be as concerned if we don't see a post for week, months, years,m or never again. Just the other day a said to a neighbor I haven't heard from so and so for a couple months now and the neighbor looked at me and said so and so died back in May; my response was that I didn't know. Being concerned is just human nature.

Here is a recent post about Paul the Original because an NATer noticed he had not posted in a while and was concerned that something might have happened to Paul:
https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=809471&posts=2...

Edited by MiradaAcres 10/23/2018 10:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)