AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Lottery - almost a billion
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jdironman
Posted 10/19/2018 14:03 (#7054971 - in reply to #7054945)
Subject: already won the lottery

Nw Iowa
I think the lottery would change your life alright but not for the better. First of all alot of new friends, none that would help if you if you really needed them. your wife might decide that with all her new money she might prefer to live with somebody new and exciting and looking not to work either. Your kids would stop working because if Mom and Dad have all that money why should they work? They would get bored and also be looking for new mates and something to do because they were bored, probably none of it good . The grandchildren would fall into the life style but with even more troubles, not working either so they hang out with crowd that does drugs and other stupid things. Of course no one is working or doing anything to get them out of bed in the morning , because they can eat what they want when they want they whole family starts to have health problems because of poor exercise and over eating. Of course when one of the family dies there would be huge fights because everybody could afford to hire high priced attorneys who would never settle anything as long as they were paid.If I could keep family all together and avoid above problems I would constantly be worried that somebody would want to kidnap or do harm to my family in other ways all motivated by money
thanks but no thanks, I will stay as I am,simple life, good family that I hope I have thought some life lessons too and satisfaction that I have made my own way. When I get home at night nobody is parked on my lawn wanting a handout, nor am I newsworthy enough to have any television crews peeking in my windows. I love my wife and very content to stay with person I married many years ago. I have good kids who have a good work ethic and take care of their families. I have friends that I would do anything for and they would do same for me. I am able to go to church on Sunday and worship without fear of persecution. So far anyway I live in a free country that gives more opportunity than anyplace in the world. When I do get home at night I can open the refrigerator and find something to eat or smell some good cooking that is ready to eat. I have already won the lottery.

Edited by jdironman 10/19/2018 14:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)