AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Remote load
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Kooiker
Posted 8/27/2018 21:13 (#6954582 - in reply to #6954452)
Subject: RE: Remote load

BR1089 - 8/27/2018 20:30 Yes. The remote works from a long ways out and I'm always very nervous especially at night if it's off or if I accidentally hit the button. In 3 years of having it we have never had any problems though. We are actually getting a new pump because ours was in a fire and we said we will have the remote load and told the sales man we would not be without it.

If you are getting a new remote load setup.    I would ask if you can get a remote that does NOT have the "full open" button on it.    

That button opens the hyd valve that opens the gate for something like 6-8 seconds.     You only need to bump it and the gate goes all the way open and you can't shut it until the time has elapsed.    Without that button you would just need to use the "partial open" button and hold it for the amount of time it takes to open your gate.

I'll tell you that 6-8 seconds feels like an eternity when the tank is running over and you can't shut the valve.

It would also reduce the risk of accidentally opening the gate while you're not under the load stand.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)