AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nut milk with Teat milk being recalled
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

JR B
Posted 8/3/2018 22:03 (#6909717)
Subject: Nut milk with Teat milk being recalled

Linneus Mo.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/almond-milk-in-28-states-re...

This is great if it is all the "same" as some have claimed (none on this sight that I know of) Why does it matter what we call it. Milk is milk right?

This shows the very reason it shouldn't be called milk!

And they probably thought they could get away with it but unlike nut juice which apparently has a shelf life over 30 days milk is gonna go bad in that time.

But you watch some kid will be sickened because of the real milk in the fake milk and the real milk will get blamed or his tummy ache!

If these guys were brave they would have the slogan "nut juice come and get it" of course with a more urban/modern spelling of come!

BTW here in North Central Mo. some guys have started cutting soybeans for hay. They say they are a little over knee high planted early in May and have no blossoms. My son saw this with his own eyes at a farm he was doing service work on for their baler. Also another guy Chopped all 180 acres of his corn for feed. normally only chops about 80. Another person I know said his insurance adjuster only found an average of an half an ear of corn per 10 stalks. He started chopping it 2 days ago.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)