AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Van Trump Conference Call...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

mhfarm
Posted 6/29/2018 09:37 (#6840576 - in reply to #6840396)
Subject: RE: Van Trump Conference Call...

Kansas City
clicker - 6/29/2018 07:53

This guy must think he is the pope and people are thronging to hear him and thinks he needs agents to grant access to hear his greatness. Sounds like he is going to try and capitalize on a bunch of confused farmers looking desperately for someone to tell them what they want to hear by giving them the trailer for free and then telling them to sign up for services if they want to know the rest of the story. I give him credit for developing such a successful enterprise.

We are successful because we put out a very good product and provide guys with a service that they can't find anywhere else IMO. If there is a sales pitch or half the story then it's news to me. I wish you well, and hope you come around and join the call so we can prove your theory wrong.

Clicker, if you would like to get to know me as another human being I put my direct cell phone number on the message. I think if you got to know me you would change your point of view. I have been in farming for 19 years, 10 years as a trader and 9 years as a hire man, pin rider, coop employee, custom cutting crew etc etc etc. I have ran across the shop yard in my underwear and boots putting away equipment and pickups as half dollar size hail pinged me in the face and and head. I have rode around for hours checking crops at 2AM for my family farm near Beloit, KS. So you don't know a think about me or us but your preconceived notion which is wildly incorrect.

Mark
785-545-5478 Cell

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)