AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drive by just dosen't do it....drone does.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 6/27/2018 11:16 (#6837144 - in reply to #6837054)
Subject: RE: Drive by just dosen't do it....drone does.

mikado - 6/27/2018 10:24

Yes, that would quantify the first statement of “ I didn’t see any bad crops”

I’m glad you walked it back a little

Walked it back eh? A half hour after I made the original post (well before I started receiving a bunch of crap) I edited it to add that the last two hours were in the dark and I could have easily missed some bad stuff. So the original post left room for bad areas.

I drove 10 hours and 8 of those hours were driving by field after field with no blemishes that I could see from the road. If that isn't useful marketing information, then perhaps I should not have posted.

The last two hours (which I saw the next day) were worse. I explained that as well.

If you want to market based upon your back yard, please ignore my post. You can reference the 20% that will make a 75% crop and ignore the 80% that could make a 110% crop. Buy buy buy. It's the golden ticket year to make money buying the futures because your back yard is wet. Let me know how it works out at the end of the year.

Heck, I rarely worry about fundamentals anyway. I don't know why I posted. Next trip I take I'll keep my thoughts to myself.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)