AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I thought!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JC STONE
Posted 6/24/2018 17:09 (#6831541)
Subject: I thought!

Looks like weather is turning to hot and dry with the dry weather sneaking up into Iowa, Illinois in the 6-10 and 8-14 forecast.
Usually things are over by the 4th, maybe this year just getting started.
Now we held support on JP's big downsloper, now ,where too , test the old highs? My targets are still in place.
Still not sure about Dr Andrews, I think his major concepts are useful , however there are so many fork patterns you can draw to fit so many different senarios. Which one is correct beforehand? Usually don't know till the move is over. My attention span is rather limited ,so I'm prolly not a good student.
Okay so here we are, at a major pivot, I assume.
But really what more do we know until this thing trades for awhile as to where the UML and LML will be.
So where do we look for another hedging opportunity? Old highs, resistance levels, internal trend lines, blue waves?
Not being critical or sarcastic of anyone's methology, just pondering the market today.
Yes I think the market moves higher, maybe quite a bit higher however I'm wavering on my timeline, due to the gut wrenching break.
When she decides to breakout , the move could be violent.
Still fascinated by the move last year in beans. The move was parobolic . Is this the new norm ? Rally hard into May, sell off into.June and then take one more shot in July?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)