AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This President better get this straightened out. Cause when it comes to reelection
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 6/24/2018 18:38 (#6831718 - in reply to #6831379)
Subject: RE: Nope

Folks are tired of politicians and things getting worse and worse. Trump gets elected because he isn't a politician and so far there has been a tax cut and progress in north korea. I'm pretty sure most of us don't have the ability to be a billionaire and apparently Trump does. I'd say we let him do his job and not cry wolf every time something changes. At least he isn't signing legislation written by health insurance companies, fundamentally changing the constitution or bailing out wallstreet.

There are a lot of farmers (or 13 yr old girls for all I know) that seem to think that their business success is someone else's job. It isn't. As has been said we were at $3.98 in the middle of nowhere for a while and had ample opportunities to sell. I didn't sell enough - got lulled into thinking funds would support the market. We are all guilty of not protecting our cost of production, and we have no one else to blame. It's how we learn and it's all ok as long as we adjust to new market situations and take advantage of any future pricing opportunities.

As was also said - probably only 1% of the US population is doing real production ag. Not a big voter base except for the emotional draw of the poor farmer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)