AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I've been waiting for .....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Baby Robin
Posted 6/22/2018 22:03 (#6828525 - in reply to #6827883)
Subject: RE: You've been waiting for ..... a pair of velcro gloves?

Fontanelle, IA
If Europe is now sending us to deepest, darkest places with their tariff announcement, then you will need something really good to hold on with. Velcro might be just the ticket?

I'm sure that you mean well with your posts but they get construed as either covert or overtly political and ultimately divisive. Sort of like throwing a beer in someone's face. Your posts usually end up with the thread like a grade school disagreement where "your dad is bigger than my dad" or "my dad can beat up your dad" or spirals into something in regards to a person's mother's integrity.

All I can hope is that you (and all of us) if we feel threatened by geo-political politics can find a reasonable source of supplies to "hold on" with.

Best of Luck and have a good weekend.

Peace. Out. :-)

Edit: In my farming community, only the uber rich can afford Mercedes, BMW's, etc from the European Car makers. That tariff should raise the sticker price and ultimate sales price of such vehicles. That would mean more tax $$ to my local schools and my local roads. Shouldn't we all be for that.... making the rich pay even more share? I may end up with a gravel road afterall! I better send a thankyou to the EU! :-)

Edited by Baby Robin 6/22/2018 22:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)