AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

People who grab your phone, look for your photos and info
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeereTopher
Posted 4/26/2018 20:49 (#6732235 - in reply to #6730012)
Subject: RE: People who grab your phone, look for your photos and info

north central indiana
Jeffery - 4/25/2018 12:42

School Of Hard Knock - 4/25/2018 09:34

But there's nothing to hide, but it just seems rude. Snide comments about your pictures . Most time no big deal, getting snide comments about my friends in the photos and other jealous comments really Burns me. Quite off and I just take a picture of something that catches my eye or was it neat design of a part or I need landscape or building. Then you got to explain why you took the picture. Not that this happens very often, but I think it's kind of rude 2 look through others texts and photos while you're standing there in front of them. They forget it's your phone and not theirs.

Are you slow in the head? You handed it to them.

Would you rather they hide somewhere and read your texts and look at your batwing photos you didn't want them to see?

If you are so annoyed, quit giving people your phone.

Do you actually expect people to gaze longingly at the photo you showed them that probably was not of interest in the first place and talk longingly in detail to you about its purpose? I think you have issues.

Wow this guy definitely needs more corn to plant or burn down to spray. What a great comment.
Wonder if anybody thinks your so bright that you can't use the great technology a smart phone offers.
You definitely sound like an absolute joy to be around.
Have a good one,
Deeretopher

(3855D50B-789F-460B-AD70-7C07E9444C24 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 3855D50B-789F-460B-AD70-7C07E9444C24 (full).jpeg (268KB - 88 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)