AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 11/26/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/26/2017 09:40 (#6388837 - in reply to #6388729)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 11/26/17*****

Hi Don, good going on getting back down to 195. Now apple pie for breakfast sounds darn good. I have such a sweet tooth. Also good for you getting on that elliptical more often. So good for you.

My mom doesn't live with me, so I am not dealing with that like you dealt with your FIL. My mom is use to me taking her for her weekly hair do, and grocery shopping and errands and then there is the occasional doctor's appointment and fun trips shopping to Madison. One of my brothers takes mom to church and out to eat weekly and that is it. The other brother helps with her finances and he takes over the weekly errands but not shopping trips to Madison. So they do help, I think she just misses having a daughter there. My sister does come about once a month or so. She lives a couple hours away and anther brother will take her for Christmas, I hope, that also lives a couple hours away. We make it work and I try to call often. Wow, over 15 years with your FIL under your roof, you are a saint. I know with my MIL when she comes back from TX there will have to be something done. She has gone downhill the last couple years. Time will tell. Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)