AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

charts posted
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

blu
Posted 7/30/2017 13:46 (#6157587)
Subject: charts posted

Charts posted

https://www.screencast.com/users/tntfarm2/folders/Charts%202017

Beans - look for -   073017 Bean Nov daily

As long as Px holds abo 900 - chart looks bullish. Weekly tends to agree - Hi Level consolidation
altho Stoch has crossed down
Weekly bean not shown

corn - best to ck daily first - look for  

073017 Corn Dec daily

073017 Corn Dec weekly cont 5yr

073017 Corn weekly nearest 5yr

Every week I check both weekly nearby (Sep now) and weekly continuation (Dec) and  decide which to use
as each shows a different picture if looking back longer the 1 year.

Most weekly charts I see posted on the internet seem to be charting the nearest contract
 I decided to post both weekly continuation of Dec and weekly nearest (Sep) to show difference in the two charts.
They show differences the further back one looks and it affects long term suppt and resist areas as well as techs
such as moving averages and some indicators.  Sometimes I dont really know what the Experts use

Posting these charts just to give a picture of what the traditional chartists are likely looking at Px action - using prev Suppt and Resist areas.  I hope this hasn't been confusing to anyone

I see Fry has stated He expects higher Px this week ((I like that Fry - being bullish - keep up the good work and post more charts))
I would tend to agree we can see higher Px this week. But with cooler weather, we may not see the move in corn we would like
until harvest results start coming in or a the USDA report on the 10th
I would like to see the chart picture in position to  move higher after USDA report.

I really like to see the other charts being posted these days - it an education to me
Thanks Guys

now maybe I can get  something productive done yet during the rest of the day
-----------------

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)