AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eddible marijuana? Anyone tried it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

BryceH
Posted 7/27/2017 00:14 (#6151328 - in reply to #6139088)
Subject: RE: Eddible marijuana? Anyone tried it?

Nunn CO
The big name in Edibles is "Eddie Pure" they make all types of random candies people can eat. Wife and I don't really have time to be messing around with that stuff but anytime cousins, friends, etc. come to visit they always want to go to a pot shop for the "experience". I guess its like going to Vegas and being able to drink on the strip all day...It's to the point here where I forget it's illegal in other states, just part of the random background here. Few years ago one of my cousins ate a bit, didn't think it was working, ate a bunch more and an hour later was a bit of mess, but fine. It's been a while since I was in one of those places but they had all types of random stuff. Patches (like the type they use for quitting smoking) skin lotions, foods, vaporizers, and other random stuff. The one thing that really stood out at me was the cliental. I thought it would be all kids who were getting messed up. However, the vast majority the few times I have been are husband and wives in their 40's, 50's and 60's. I guess kids can go buy it wherever you go and buy pot as a kid.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)