AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Could someone post an Andrews chart for Jun cattle and Aug feeders?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 6/2/2017 08:25 (#6049913 - in reply to #6049780)
Subject: Could someone post an Andrews chart for Jun cattle and Aug feeders?

KevinM - 6/2/2017 07:03 These cattle are wild. I thought the party was over? Thanks!

Hi Kevin,

Feeders reached the 165 area we mentioned some months ago.  Fats ran into trouble near the pendulum ML. The formation as it has continued to develop would have me a little apprehensive about buying into this latest bull move.  And while I think that fat cattle to continue to be supported longer term as we work out way through the energy stores of the bigger pendulum formation, I think it is likely a pullback of longer duration occurs to replenish the short term energy. Feeders pendulum exists much higher, near 200 or so.  But I am not so sure that bigger formation is complete there and I would expect a broader base  near the lows there so again, I would have an eyeball on this rally and watching for a failure.   Both charts expended a pile of energy and went vertical in the latest leg and they way the formation appears to my eye, they may be 'fishin' for sucka's.  Manage risk - don't be hypnotized by the twitching worm....JMHO.

Take Care

Edited by jpartner 6/2/2017 08:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)