AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TROUBLE RUNNING INTELLIAG THROUGH 2630 DISPLAY
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Test ForumMessage format

Straight Wire
Posted 3/24/2017 21:27 (#5920749)
Subject: TROUBLE RUNNING INTELLIAG THROUGH 2630 DISPLAY

I HAVE 3 PROBLEMS I CAN'T FIGURE OUT and a couple of questions

1. mAPPING IS SET UP CORRECTLY ON THE 2630 Without the Intelliag isobus plug plugged in the 2630 will it "paint" my tracks correctly when implement is lowered (via settings in the 2630). With the intelliag isobus plugged in it will not. The buttons to change it are greyed out and it locks on Auto on the 2630. I am also assuming you can not use the 2630 as the "implement lift switch" to shut the shut off the hydraulic drive when the implement is raised? If not, I have a whisker switch that could be installed but do not know how to connect it to the 2630 display.

2. with my population set at 28.5 K/ac the planter does not plant the seeds at the right population (under seeding) ie. the hydraulic drive is too slow- precision but not accuracy Will a valve calibration cure this problem? I have the older JD 30 cell corn disc with the value on the monitor set at 30 for one revolution.

3. I have the speed input set to my GPS as CAN Wheel which is what the manual said even though that sounds crazy. Is this correct?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)