AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere I steer install
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

superfordman
Posted 3/24/2017 20:43 (#5920637 - in reply to #5919348)
Subject: RE: John Deere I steer install

NE CO
Sounds like you might getting your two round connectors mixed up, the implement feedback connector is what goes to your WAS/position feedback sensor on your hitch and the Accudepth is what goes towards the tractor to the back panel. I apologize as I got my thinking wrong last night going from memory, but you're right as you need the 10-pin grey rectangle connector which plugs into the tractor at the back panel (simple harness as you stated) that then plugs into the Accudepth round connector on the app controller harness. Disregard the large black 12-pin on the main app controller harness as you don't need it, just keep the cap on it.

For you constant power harness it sounds like you might need a newer one as you will need both the round and triangle plugs. The round goes back to the implement which sends constant power to the receiver back there along with the master switch if your using a rate controller. The triangle is what powers the app controller on the tractor and sends switched power to it. So you need both connectors. The older style constant power harness and app controller harness did not have this triangle power connector on it. The part you're after is BPF10403 which is the newer constant power harness with both plugs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)