AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH 215 autosteer for planting/spraying
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

joyful
Posted 3/3/2017 07:06 (#5875062 - in reply to #5853888)
Subject: RE: Case IH 215 autosteer for planting/spraying

Westside
Look in classifieds under precision there is an Intergra, electric steering, antenna for $4,000
it is in a 215. Of course it is mine hope I don't overstep my bounds in advertising here.
If you know someone that has ag leader and could help you this is a cheap way to get steering. Don't
know what the unlocks for shutoffs would cost you. I use to use the integra for steering when planting
and the pro 700 for the planter. Actually like the setup quite well, then started using pro 700 in another
tractor for steering and planting, frustrating for me the first couple of years learning to use all the
pages on the 700. Just use the 215 for hauling manure, harrowing, and field work now, Going with
Cases electric steer because it is easier for me to tell someone how to get the steering to work with
the 700 compared to the Integra, just because I don't use the integra everyday.
The electric steering will cost about $4,800 from case plus you have to buy an antenna if your tractor
doesn't have one, and a pro 700 if you don't have that also.

Edit: So didn't really answer your question. I thought kinze use to use an ag leader monitor, or maybe that
was hearsay, if it is an ag leader maybe you can add on to that.

Edited by joyful 3/3/2017 07:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)