AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I've been called an idiot several times!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Frisky3208
Posted 2/15/2017 01:34 (#5840638 - in reply to #5839744)
Subject: RE: I've been called an idiot several times!

Heart of Ohio
praire dog - 2/14/2017 17:23

I'm probably wrong but I thought we were all in it unless we opt out! At least in the class action suit!

That is the way I understood it too praire dog. Last notice I received was from the court itself, St. Louis MO. if I'm not mistaken. Class action suit moving forward and doing nothing for now is all it takes to be part of it. However, if and when a judgment is determined, Individuals will have to submit bushels grown in one specific year, think it was 2011 or 2013? don't recall exactly. It will be awarded to those that submit bushels grown at that time that will receive a portion of the settlement, (less attorney and court costs' of course) I took it that it isn't till that time, not submitting bushels grown will actually render you as not participating. AS always could be wrong.
I have not yet pursued any action on the suit itself, all this stuff just showed up in my mailbox, my response to the whole deal was to no longer purchase anything Syngenta. I think they're owned by Chinese company now?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)