AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/15/2017 08:54 (#5841077 - in reply to #5840806)
Subject: RE: Sat

Buxton ND
Yogi I CAN NOT put out sell X % of corn at X price. 1st because I am not a CTA. 2nd because I know nothing of an individual producers needs. 1 producer has little to no storage and needs cash by years end with the next able to store 2 years worth and the pockets to back it up.

I look at many goodies, many of the marketing tools out there in basing "Target Orders" I do some things differently then most with timing of,,, that I tell no one. I used these goodies to be quite firm with new crop corn @ 4.472,,,,, I just know the responses I'll get :o)

First guy I personally helped, I knew his farm well tho just told him I do not mean to be noisy but I need to know your general cash flow needs and timing of. The better I know each clients individual needs the better I can help HIM market HIS crops.

I will be completely a million % honest a marketing plan with target orders is not that hard to do. The plan "B" is more difficult. EXECUTION of said "plan" is a major dam problem***** This past year those weathermen predicting drought and $6.00 corn KILLING THE EXECUTION PART FOR MANY.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• Sat - Yogi2 : 2/14/2017 13:04
    • RE: Sat - FromtheFlats : 2/14/2017 22:53
    • RE: Sat - Sat : 2/15/2017 06:18
      • RE: Sat - Yogi2 : 2/15/2017 06:59
        • RE: Sat - Sat : 2/15/2017 08:54
          • RE: Sat - Kornkrush : 2/15/2017 21:14

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)