AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 2/4/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 2/4/2017 22:36 (#5817481)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 2/4/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Actually, it is Saturday night here in CA. I didn't want to forget or get sidetracked and not get this post out in the morning. With the time difference and if my granddaughter happens to get up, I am not on the computer, I am playing with her. She kept me busy so far while we have been here. Our son and wife went out last night and Abigail was so good. But then she started crying with "growing pains" in her right knee. I thought I would be able to just rub it a little and it would go away, but she cried so hard. Had to finally text mommy and find out what she does as Abigail told me she takes medicine to make it feel better. So a little children's motrin and I laid in bed with her and was reading a story. Got in to the Green Fairy book and looked at her and she was sleeping. Today we all went for a nice long walk while she rode her bike and took her new puppy along too.

So now the reason we are here could be a tough one on the diet today. Super Bowl. Well, at least I hope you all weighed in before the game starts. We have a party to go to at Dave's nephews place. Of course we take food along too. I volunteered a big veggie tray, and a lobster dip and a football cake. There will be of course too much food. So if you are going to a party, just pace yourself and make sure to drink lots of water. You all have worked so hard to get those pounds off. Try and get some exercise in before the game if you can. Enjoy the game and have a good week.

Edited by dairymanswife 2/4/2017 22:37

(IMG_0871.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_0871.JPG (94KB - 281 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)