AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

U.S. dollar
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/31/2017 11:58 (#5807154 - in reply to #5807034)
Subject: RE: U.S. dollar

Buxton ND
$$$ has been rolling over since Santa slid down the chimney. Its been making a series of lower highs and lower lows this is BEARISH, just as its been in beans. The long $$$/short whatever currency boat was WAYYYY to loaded to one side.

There are some things that got way too far "out-of-whack" on the currency markets across the pond. When whatever markets for what reasons get too far out of wack enough folks start picking up it and trend changes. I'll stick with my 98-99ish target tho if that fails there is alot of air under it til 96ish which is election day levels. I do not see this as a major long term trend change its just gotta be beaten back to normal.

Out of wack is want happened to bean oil,,,,,,,,, its getting whacked back very well right into the blood bath mode. Bean oil looks full blood bath mode to me..... When markets get way too far out of whack I love watching and learning from it :o) Remember that 9.36 to 1 ratio ! ! ! I could very well be getting my social security check the next time a see that one.

I complete dis-agree with the article. This is a techy correction nothing more nothing less.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)