AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Blu,Andre 54 and others, EW
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Dublin
Posted 1/30/2017 13:54 (#5805017 - in reply to #5804518)
Subject: RE: Blu,Andre 54 and others, EW

Hi guys:
Not much of an Elliott guy, buy do get Jeff Kennedy's comments. Sometimes he is spot on and other times the alternate wave is used. Price action does determine where he is at because he pays no attention to any outside influences. Jeff has lots of ABC"s going on right now. Starting from the 2014 low with the "Big A" and now working on the "Big B" top in the 4.54-5.10 area this summer for the 4.54 area and late year for the 5.10 area. Stay tuned. Right now Jeff has us in a [3] wave of "C" wave. He really doesn't like the action for a "3" wave. Too slow for what he says should be a more pronounced move.
Like I said I am not an Elliott expert but was wondering what the count would be if the 2014 low was the "3" leg from the top of 2012 and now we are in a "4"th wave running flat. I know long term around the year 2024 low in the 2.00 area is the target, 2005-2006 low.
Enjoy all the comments and insight, make sure you sell something when you can show a profit. There are lots of ideas put on these pages, I like the keep it simple idea myself. I really like the idea about having your orders ready with the buyer, this makes it almost too simple.
Thanks again for all of you that make this a destination site for those of us who want to know.
d
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)